Through App Links you can launch specific Simplifier business applications via Deep Links / URL. Use this feature to crosslink different business applications on your mobile device.
App Links can be used with the following URL scheme:
simplifierclient:// – The url type, on that the simplifier client is registered. All uris with this link opens the client by default. If parameters or path components are missing, at least the client is always started.
/<action> – The action to take. For now only “appDirect” is available.
/<value> – The value for the action.
?<param>=<value> – The URL arguments are beeing passed to webview so business app can access them. So on the client the local href would be something like file:///some_very_long_ios_path/www/businessapps/Simplifier_Explored?foo=1&bar=2
The example above launches the simplifier client if installed and runs the app “Simplifier_Explored”.
- Simplifier Client needs to be installed
- if client is not running, client will be startet and user has to login
- shows popup with countdown when a link was clicked
- url-launch is higher prioritized than automatic app-launch
- if client is already running with a business app, nothing will happen to prevent misbehavoir in app lifecyle
- shows warning if desired app is not installed
- if autoupdate before launch is enabled, the business app will be updated before launch
- broken or non valid links are not beeing processed